We accept the following credit card payments: MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX, DISCOVERY.
We accept Paypal for payment.
Boston Web Power shall appear on your credit card or paypal statement. Any enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Handling
We ship only to the contiguous 48 US states. We DO NOT ship internationally.
Items will be shipped within 1-6 business days of receipt of payment.
Refunds & Returns on DOA (Dead On Arrival) Items
All sales are final. No refunds or returns will be entertained. Read the product descriptions carefully.
All items are sold "as is".
Request for Returns on DOA merchandise is upto the Product Provider. Please email us for their contact information.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Boston Web Power relies on our members, subsidiaries, agents, third-party product providers, third-party content providers, vendors, suppliers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors and the like (collectively, "Associates") who supply some of the goods advertised on the Site and, in some cases, drop ship them directly to our customers. We adopted the following general policy toward copyright and intellectual property infringement in accordance with general U.S. intellectual property laws and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). We are not liable for any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade dress or other proprietary or intellectual property rights arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the Site, or items advertised on the Site, by our Associates. If you believe that your rights under intellectual property laws are being violated by any content posted on our Site, or items advertised on the Site, please contact us immediately so that we may investigate the situation and, if appropriate, remove the offending content and/or advertisements. It is our policy to disable access to infringing materials, and to terminate access of repeat infringers to the Site. In order for us to investigate your claim of violation, you must provide us with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located or identified on the Site; Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information submitted to us is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property.
When removing material from the site, Boston Web Power will make reasonable attempts to inform the Member of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the Member with a copy of the notice and the notifying party's contact information.
The above information should be provided to our agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement, who can be reached as follows: